We have strict rules regarding this, as we do not allow any parties in the apartments at any time. We kidnly ask our guests to respect this and hold their celebrations in one of the many bars or clubs in Barcelona.
Here is an example of the rules we ask our guests to follow and respect
To avoid any disappointments and unnecessary situations we kindly ask you to read through the following.
As you are residing in a residential building and your neighbours are locals who have to get up in the morning, we kindly ask you to respect the following rules:
1. Parties, loud music, high level noise is strictly forbidden after 22h.
2. When entering the building please keep noise level to minimum.
3. Number of people booked and paid for during your stay is the number to be respected. Unpaid guests are not allowed in the apartment at any stage.
4. When exiting the apartment please turn of all the lights, electrical appliances, heating, water, fans etc.
5. At departure, we kindly ask you to not bang your suitcases in the stairs or against the walls, as these are old fragile buildings, as well as the noise needs to be respected.
(Neighbours are given the agency number in case of any disturbance, and encouraged to call either the agency or worse scenario the police)
When booking the apartment you agreed to the Terms and Conditions which make you liable to follow the above said rules.
Failing to do so can lead to immediate termination of your contract, with no return of rent or deposit.